Welcome Spring with These Great Deals!
- Spring is here! Celebrate with wonderful scents.
- Don’t forget to fill your Easter baskets, too!
- ALL Large Candles – 2 for $40 or 3 for $54 (reg. $29.50 ea.)
- WoodWick® Fragrance of the Month | 25% off Vanilla & Sea Salt, Coastal Sunset, and Sand & Driftwood (reg. $3 – $29.50 ea.)
- Buy 1, Get 1– 50% off ALL Yankee Candle® Elevation Collection w/ Platform Lid (reg. $10-$25)
- NEW Mini Filled Candles – $5 each OR 3 for $10
- Mix and Match! ALL charming scents refills & charms, smart scent™ vent clips and car jar® ultimates – 2 for $10
- 4 for $20 or 6 for $24 ALL ScentPlug® Refills (reg. $7.50 ea.)
- $5 Easter Illuma-Lid® with any Original Large Jar purchase ($11 value)
- $40 Gift Bundle – choose any $40 Scenterpiece Warmer + any 3 East MeltCups + Gift Box (while supplies last) Save over $20!
Fill Your Basket Easter Sale!
- $1 – Samplers® Votive Candles, Tarts® Wax Melts & Car Jar® Singles (reg. $2-$3 ea.)
- $3 – Fragrance Spheres™ & MeltCups (reg. $5.50-$6 ea.)
- $5 – Original Small Jar Candles & Gel Tins (reg. $7-$11 ea.)
- Only $5 to create yours in-store, in minutes! See store for details.
Some restrictions apply on our Spring Candle Sale. See store for details.
The Yankee Candle Brand Promise
What makes us America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles and home fragrance products is the quality we deliver in all of them. The fragrances in all Yankee Candle products are rigorously screened, reviewed and then tested by scent experts to be sure they achieve the best strength and quality from first sniff to last use. It’s what makes us the benchmark for quality in the world of home fragrance and candles.
The Yankee Candle® Company—a true American success story
From humble beginnings …
Christmas 1969. Sixteen-year-old Mike Kittredge, too broke to buy his mother a present, melted some crayons to make her a candle. A neighbor saw it and convinced Mike to sell the candle to her. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles—one for his mom, and another to sell. That was the birth of Yankee Candle.
…to America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles
Yankee Candle has become the most recognized name in the candle business and the country’s best-selling candle brand. Today, we offer over 150 fragrances, a wide range of seasonal and specialty scented candles, home fragrance products, car air fresheners and candle accessories.
The majority of our candles are made by master chandlers (candlemakers) in Massachusetts. Our candles and accessories can be found in our nationwide base of over 500 company-owned retail stores. We also have a vibrant catalog and online business, an expanding North American wholesale customer network (including over 19,000 specialty retailers in the U.S.), our Yankee Candle Fundraising division and international distribution.
The future looks bright for new growth and expanding opportunities as we continue to write new chapters in this true American success story.