Haunting Halloween Home Fragrance
Get Prepped for Halloween Fun!
- Our ghostly new ScentPlug® is sure to raise your spirits this Halloween!
- Scare away creatures that go bump in the night with this light-up Ghost ScentPlug® Diffuser.
- This spooky guest is ready for the season with a pumpkin trick-or-treating pail and realistic textured BOO! sign.
- Ghost ScentPlug® Diffuser with Light, $16.99 ea.
- ScentPlug® Refill, $7.50 ea.
- Join us on Saturday, August 26th for our Ghoulish Gala where we’ll be unveiling our full Halloween Collection.
- See store for details!
Halloween items vary. Shop in-store for the best selection.
The Yankee Candle Brand Promise
What makes us America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles and home fragrance products is the quality we deliver in all of them. The fragrances in all Yankee Candle products are rigorously screened, reviewed and then tested by scent experts to be sure they achieve the best strength and quality from first sniff to last use. It’s what makes us the benchmark for quality in the world of home fragrance and candles.
The Yankee Candle® Company—a true American success story
From humble beginnings …
Christmas 1969. Sixteen-year-old Mike Kittredge, too broke to buy his mother a present, melted some crayons to make her a candle. A neighbor saw it and convinced Mike to sell the candle to her. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles—one for his mom, and another to sell. That was the birth of Yankee Candle.
…to America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles
Yankee Candle has become the most recognized name in the candle business and the country’s best-selling candle brand. Today, we offer over 600 fragrances, a wide range of seasonal and specialty scented candles, home fragrance products, car air fresheners and candle accessories.
The majority of our candles are made by master chandlers (candlemakers) in Massachusetts. Our candles and accessories can be found in hundreds of our company-owned retail stores.