Get Your Faves for Halloween, for Less!
- These are some boo-tiful savings, just in time for Halloween!
- ALL Large Candles — 2 for $40 (regularly $29.50 ea.)
- Yankee Candle Minis — $5 each OR 3 for $10
- WoodWick® Fragrance of the Month — 25% off Fireside, White Teak and NEW Sage & Myrrh
- Elevation Fragrance of the Month — 25% Tonka Bean & Pumpkin and Amaretto Apple
- $40 Scenterpiece® Bundle Autumnal Branches Warmer with Any 2 Easy MeltCups (regularly $51)
- NEW Magical Christmas Morning Collection $5 Tumbler with every $20 purchase (regularly $17)
- Turkey Jar Holder Accessory, only $10 with a $30 purchase (regularly $18)
- FREE Refill with every Sleep Diffuser Kit purchase — a $9.99 value
- 50% – 75% off select Semi Annual Sale products
- 9/28-10/12: Car Jar® Singles $1; Fragrance Spheres™ $3; WoodWick Mini Hourglass Candles $5 (regularly $3-10 ea.)
- 10/13 – 11/1: Samplers® votive candle $1; Wax Melt Singles $1; Car Jar® Ultimate $3; Original Small Jar Candles $5 (regularly $3-$11 ea.)
- 10/17-10/18: FREE Car Jar® Single for every customer in store!
- 10/22-10/25: All 3-wicks $12.50
Make your gift personal! Personalize your candle in-store in just minutes. It’s just $5 more per candle!
Recycle and save! Get 50% off any regular priced product with the return of any Yankee Candle product.
1 item per daily visit. Your coupon must be redeemed same day as product return. No coupon stacking. No limitations by weight or product form on what can be returned. See store for more details on Terracyle.
Some restrictions may apply on our Halloween Sale. See store for details.
The Yankee Candle Brand Promise
What makes us America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles and home fragrance products is the quality we deliver in all of them. The fragrances in all Yankee Candle products are rigorously screened, reviewed and then tested by scent experts to be sure they achieve the best strength and quality from first sniff to last use. It’s what makes us the benchmark for quality in the world of home fragrance and candles.
The Yankee Candle® Company—a true American success story
From humble beginnings …
Christmas 1969. Sixteen-year-old Mike Kittredge, too broke to buy his mother a present, melted some crayons to make her a candle. A neighbor saw it and convinced Mike to sell the candle to her. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles—one for his mom, and another to sell. That was the birth of Yankee Candle.
…to America’s favorite brand of premium scented candles
Yankee Candle has become the most recognized name in the candle business and the country’s best-selling candle brand. Today, we offer over 150 fragrances, a wide range of seasonal and specialty scented candles, home fragrance products, car air fresheners and candle accessories.
The majority of our candles are made by master chandlers (candlemakers) in Massachusetts. Our candles and accessories can be found in our nationwide base of over 500 company-owned retail stores.