College Students – Save Up to $25/month!
- Our Student Discount is your first step to success!
- College students can save up to $25/mo with two lines on Unlimited, plus taxes & fees.
- Get your discount in 3 easy steps.
- Step 1
- Confirm your eligibility for the student discount with our partner UNiDAYS’s verification tool.
- (You need to be a current student actively enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, post-graduate, online, or vocational school program in order to qualify for the Verizon Student discount.)
- UNiDAYS will verify your eligibility as a student after you create or log in to your account. When you’re done, UNiDAYS will return you to the Verizon site to complete your enrollment.)
- Once you’re verified by UNiDAYS, you’ll continue back to Verizon to register your account.
- After your registration is complete, we’ll email you to let you know you’re all set.
- Sign up now>>
Some restrictions apply on our Student Discount. For eligible students actively enrolled (including online enrollment) in a U.S. secondary educational institution of higher learning, including undergraduate, graduate, and/or vocational school or institution. Approved verification documents req’d. Offer good for a max of four (4) years as long as annual eligibility evaluations are met. Discount limited to max of 2 phone lines. Eligible students must be account owner or account manager; one offer per account. Cannot be combined with most offers. Unlimited 4G LTE: In times of congestion, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic (only after 25 GB/mo on Play More Unlimited, 50 GB/mo on Do More Unlimited and 75 GB/mo on Get More Unlimited). Domestic data roaming at 2G speeds.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. Every day, we connect millions of people, companies and communities with our powerful technology. We’re using our award-winning networks to make breakthroughs in interactive entertainment, digital media, the Internet of Things and broadband services for customers. Whatever the future looks like, whatever the digital world promises, we will deliver.