Zumba Your Way Through the Summer!
- Join Crunch instructors Felicia, Candy, Sam, and Hope for free ZUMBA in The Waterfront Town Center and dance your way through the summer!
- Classes are open to everyone so bring a friend!
- June 19 – Zumba with Felicia
- July 10 – Zumba with Candy
- July 24 – Zumba with Sam
- August 7 – Zumba with Hope
- August 21 – Zumba with Felicia
- September 4 – Zumba with Hope
- September 18 – Zumba with Sam
- Check our event section on FB to sign up>>
Free Zumba is being offered by Crunch Fitness.
Some may call it a tagline, but at Crunch, it’s a way of life. It’s our Monday-thru-every-day mantra. An unfiltered philosophy that drives us to create a community and a gym for all.
No judgments means room for everyone, regardless of shape, size, age, race, gender or fitness level. No matter your workout of choice, we want you to feel good while reaching your goals.
Join the Fun
There are no judgments here – Not too much or not enough. No glares of disapproval. Here we keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way.
What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who’ve chosen to come reach them with us.
Crunch. No Judgments.
Why We Do What We Do
We started modestly as one small gym in a humble basement studio in New York City’s East Village in 1989 as a welcoming place for a diverse group of people to get fit. While we believe in the power of fitness to improve lives, we also know exercise is hard work and everyone can use a little more motivation. So we’ve fused fitness and entertainment so that we can make serious exercise fun.
Your Crunch Experience
Crunch is best known for our colorful personality and kickass group fitness and training programs that are #OnlyAtCrunch. With two brands, and a variety of membership options with no long-term commitments, the right Crunch experience is ready for you.