Full-Time Sales Lead
Full-Time Sales Lead – Express Factory Outlet – The Waterfront
Job Locations US-PA-Homestead
Requisition ID 2021-9958
The Brand that Gets You to What’s Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what’s next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you’ll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
- Assists in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provides in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partners with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assists in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
- Executes action plans that optimize results
- Executes all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensures appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversees and authorizes the checkout experience.
- Assists with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Builds an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
- Promotes and supports an environment focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive outcome.
- Leads and models our customer experience model.
- Displays expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provides leadership and assistance with product launches, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
- Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and supervisors
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.