Supervises: Sales Associates
OVERVIEW: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Leaders are required to:
Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results
Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
Support the continuation of a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant
Experience for our Guest
Support Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
Ensure business is driven by each segment with the Roles Leader program
Ensure proper floorset execution to current visual brand standards
Ensure effective execution of all operational activities/tasks
Ensure all communications are shared with Store Leaders and Associates
Maintain merchandise flow/ freight processes
Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store controls including Loss prevention/safety
Support and execute company test initiatives
Accountable for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all required training programs
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1- 3 years of specialty retail experience
- Prior sales leadership experience preferred
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
Apply online: http://www.lanebryant.com/Careers
POST UPDATED 03/29/18