Film Crew Wanted
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s financial goals.
AMC amazing. That’s the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold “zero tolerance” policy in regard to ID checking.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing restroom fixtures, etc.
- Control access to the theatre.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Assist with other Crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
- Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.